Perfect Hobby Farm Tractor?

harvey123

Harvey im in love with you now i LOVE TB TURBO's i hope it bring you joy i know with the sound of that tb turbo it would bring me joy :) no need for a radio  :laugh: :laugh:

I think i speak for everyone on here when i say where the picture of this fine looking machine  :laugh:

Hmmmmm sure you want pics?  ;D

this is the photo i was sent on my phone today  ;)

post-2173-132639895863_thumb.jpg

Harvey im in love with you now i LOVE TB TURBO's i hope it bring you joy i know with the sound of that tb turbo it would bring me joy :) no need for a radio  :laugh: :laugh:

I think i speak for everyone on here when i say where the picture of this fine looking machine  :laugh:

Everybody.. .. Buy a hat!!!! The wedding is on!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know what you mean Bob, I bet that Dirty Six sounds lovely  :P:-*

Everybody.. .. Buy a hat!!!! The wedding is on!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lovely isn't the word, it's bloody gorgeous, went through town yesterday with my dad with the 13 ton machine behind us and it was giving out some howl up a 13% gradient!  ;D 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I might not go that far Deere-est but maybe just maybe if i  get his blessing from harvey123 to get wed to his JD3650 and shes from the wrong side of town as its green and not red :)

i have heard people talking about this but i think in rubbish. nafin never fails on any 6100series i have drove. 6140/50/60/80. and drive them every year and still going well.  ???

mate that is no rubbish there was 4 around me all have been sold due to electrical problems one was left with us to fix the problem was if you pull the hand brake up full it locked on and would not come off  :-\

My uncle has a 04 NH tl100 it is a very nice and handy wee tractor    Zetor are also a great tractor as they are alot cheaper than most makes and are very basic with little electronics  ;)

Yeah.... Thats why we've bought a JD 3650  ;D

Ahh go away ;D. I love JDs. But FORD & NH i love  that bit more. Must say i drive  for a local contractor in my spare time. SILAGE! He has a mixed fleet. A JD 6630 & TM125 are 2 outa 4 tractors carting. And they pull much the same. The other 2 were a Landini 110TDI & a VALTRA T131  which were  hopeless. But he replaced them with more NHs sence last season. A TM155 & 6070. Saying all that he has a JD 7400 harvseter & wont touch a NH harvester.