Horsch Tiger 6m Conversion

That looks absolutely fantastic and very impressive yoked to the big Deere.  8)

im going to copy deere6290s work there david,im the one who asked for the pictures,i used to use an 8 metre horsch with a case magnum 285 or a claas 936 atles,this is the nearest im going to get,we didnt have the packer wheels on the back though,just an adjustable rake,its a great conversion isnt it,the one i used was a terrano,not the tiger,but as i said ,close enough

im going to copy deere6290s work there david,im the one who asked for the pictures,i used to use an 8 metre horsch with a case magnum 285 or a claas 936 atles,this is the nearest im going to get,we didnt have the packer wheels on the back though,just an adjustable rake,its a great conversion isnt it,the one i used was a terrano,not the tiger,but as i said ,close enough

Fully agree Paul, wonderful work. Just done a little internet search of the Terrano, really looking forward to seeing your example now, looks like a very impressive piece of kit. :)   

Fully agree Paul, wonderful work. Just done a little internet search of the Terrano, really looking forward to seeing your example now, looks like a very impressive piece of kit. :) 

it will be exactly the same as deere 6290s's work david,looks like the transport position needs the packers,shame as i said the one i used didnt have the packers,i seem to remember a lot of wheels though,and a ***** if you had a puncture,they were very akward to get off,very close to the frame david

I see what you mean regards those tyres being awkward to remove close to the frame Paul, certainly a task I wouldn't envy trying to accomplish. I've yet to find much real Horsch equipment working on the bigger arable farms in the area I live. Seems to be mostly Simba and Vaderstad kit along with the local firm Sumo being used.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived