claas axion 850 5000th

Joe i just knew this would have your attention , ;D ;D yes mate it is both wiking and siku ,the guys at gordons are very very interested to see the out come after they see what i had in the back of my car last week , ;)

going back together ;) ;) on the pictures the colour looks silver but it is more grey/silver,it is the same colour as the real thing ,the wheels are silver though.....the rear wheel arch extensions will be mat black tomorrow once the paint has dried out  :)

post-2795-13263981742_thumb.jpg

post-2795-13263981745_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639817521_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639817541_thumb.jpg

How do you get round the decals, as in do you remove them, rub them down and replace with new ones?

Cheers

Lee Peter makes his own decal's,so those will be new one's,if you look you'll see they have 5000th on them,

Regards

Joe.

??? Well Lee,very basically,you would need a computer with a decent "art package" a good digital camera,a scanner,a printer,and some good decal paper,both white and clear,but even with that lot some thing's are still very difficult to do,such as Silver on Clear,I have no idea as to how you do that  :-\ :-\ , but convo does  :D :D :D

Regards

Joe.

thanks joe for that reply , ;) ;)

lee you can have stickers as good as this it is really easy ,just email me a picture or direct me to the thing you want in your decal /sticker and some rough dimensions then hey presto i will send you some ,told you it was easy  ;)  the stickers i use are proper things not water slide or dry rub these will come to you pre cut and last for ever ,lee i thought i had shown you some at spalding ?

i do most modern tractors and implements ,marker boards,speed limit ,triangles ect

the picture shows a very very small proportion of some of the implement stickers i have on stock , silver on clear is not a problem to me

post-2795-132639827476_thumb.jpg

thanks joe for that reply , ;) ;)

lee you can have stickers as good as this it is really easy ,just email me a picture or direct me to the thing you want in your decal /sticker and some rough dimensions then hey presto i will send you some ,told you it was easy  ;)  the stickers i use are proper things not water slide or dry rub these will come to you pre cut and last for ever ,lee i thought i had shown you some at spalding ?

i do most modern tractors and implements ,marker boards,speed limit ,triangles ect

the picture shows a very very small proportion of some of the implement stickers i have on stock , silver on clear is not a problem to me

I will take you up on that mate, I will have a think then you can quote me a price  ;)