Martin's Latest Brochure Collection Additions.......

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great haul there mart.. Some of those big artic brochures are very popular and hence pricey recently hey buddy

I've got a bit carried away of late Marky now I have a PayPal  :-[  but all in a good name eh  :) .......There's two or three other artic ones I fancy but they're priced far too steeply at the minute, just have to be patient I guess and hope another one appears  :) 

Good for you mart.. You work hard .. You play hard hey buddy.. It's only money at the end of the day. Which ones do you have your beady eye on then mate ?

Well that's exactly it Marky  :)

Mainly still on the artic theme with these three but my Scottish brain tells me I can't pay that money for them  ;D ;D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Massey-Ferguson-1505-1805-4WD-Farm-Tractor-Brochure-1976-12-Page-Very-Good-/350507485608?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519bdfc9a8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Massey-Ferguson-1500-1800-Tractors-Color-Brochure-16-Pages-/350506607719?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519bd26467

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Massey-Ferguson-4000-Series-4WD-Farm-Tractor-Brochure-1979-16-Page-Very-Good-/170730112127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c04ec47f

I know  :of  I'm just hoping another listing of the same brochures may appear eventually!!

They will at some point Mart I am sure.... keep looking buddy...

There are a few more artic brochures out there as well... an Australian one with an 1805 on the front which nearly always fetches huge money when it comes up... an Australian version of the 4800 series brochure (the ones you have and want are USA... actually both the same except for the covers I think too mate !) .. there are also various single page brochures from Australia as well.

Do you want me to post some images up for you to see mate (in my topic to save contaminating yours of course ?)

They will at some point Mart I am sure.... keep looking buddy...

There are a few more artic brochures out there as well... an Australian one with an 1805 on the front which nearly always fetches huge money when it comes up... an Australian version of the 4800 series brochure (the ones you have and want are USA... actually both the same except for the covers I think too mate !) .. there are also various single page brochures from Australia as well.

Do you want me to post some images up for you to see mate (in my topic to save contaminating yours of course ?)

Better get saving then as I seem to be very much on the artic theme at the minute.......

Yeah that would be great please Marky, give me an idea on what I'm still looking for  ;)

Nice one Mart.. that's quite a thick books as well isn't it mate ???

There are quite a few of those to collect.... some are 'wiro-bound' and some are like that. I'll see if I have any duplicates for you.

Uploading those images for you now mate.. sorry.... been busy busy busy  :-[

sticking to the Artic theme i see.. great find, the artics seem to fetch good money in the US.. much much more then the normal sized tractors...

Aye there's some artic ones on Ebay for crazy money too.......

Nice one Mart.. that's quite a thick books as well isn't it mate [img alt=???]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/huh.gif

There are quite a few of those to collect.... some are 'wiro-bound' and some are like that. I'll see if I have any duplicates for you.

Uploading those images for you now mate.. sorry.... been busy busy busy  [img alt=:-[]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/embarrassed.gif 

Yeah 194 pages in it Marky, that would be great if you had any duplicates mate  :)

No worries Marky,  off for a gander now - looks interesting  ;)

that wheelloader is quite a rare machine, is it based on a tractor as it seems so strangely shaped..

Not as far as I'm aware mate, Bray Construction Equipment were a subsidiary of Sheepbridge Engineering Ltd, the only reason I'm interested in these machines is the grain store opposite us used to operate two such machines back in the 1990's.......This particular model - the 536 had a Ford Diesel Engine (the 2703E) producing 99.5hp.......