Martin's Latest Brochure Collection Additions.......

Nice one Mart... never seen that 3000 ROPS one before mate... quite a find that  :of

698 Turbo is New Zealand market I do believe

Cheers Marky, the 3000 ROPS one covers the 3050, 60, 65, 70, 80 and 90 models and has four sides and lists all the specs.

I think you're right about the 698 Turbo one, certainly I bought it from NZ anyway  :) 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo please stop collecting immediately Martin  :of:D :D

Seriously.. Lovely additions there buddy.. Two of my most favourite there in the 240/265 and the pullout poster.. I recall, vividly, picking them up as a boy and quite literally reading them until my eyes hurt. The reason I own a 240 now stems from that very first brochure.. I love the picture of the TE20 parked next to the 240 inside it.

Lord F,

Surely this post should read:

Two of my most favourite there in the 240/265 and the pullout poster.. I recall, vividly, picking them up as a boy, quite literally reading them until my eyes hurt and then sticking them together.

R Day

:of .. I was only 12 when the 240/265 came out Mr D... and I wasn't allowed glue to play with anyway  ;):D :D

And your parents were never worried Marky?  ::):P

I think they still have the odd concern Niels  :-[

As for you Mart... as I see you are amassing quite a collection of MF stuff recently, does your collecting 'habit' follow a theme with MF or are you juts picking anything you fancy up if the money is right mate ???

Latest additions include a 240/265 brochure, a leaflet for the 50EX Tractor Handler and a poster brochure for the 500 series which also includes other tractors in the main Massey range at the time including the 1200 and 1505.....

I must be getting old - still have the 50ex brochure as considered one against a forklift in 1994!

Marky must be getting worried these days as UK's MF brochuremeister.  ;D

As for you Mart... as I see you are amassing quite a collection of MF stuff recently, does your collecting 'habit' follow a theme with MF or are you juts picking anything you fancy up if the money is right mate [img alt=???]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/huh.gif

It's a bit mix and match Marky really but my main aim is to have the brochures for all the Massey kit we have on the farm (which I'm getting there with) and following on from that any other Massey kit which takes my fancy as an interesting read at the right price, and obviously continuing the ariculated theme.......Althoug most of the recent additions are Fergie related I'm still adding odd Ford/New Holland brochures and Fiat related items which I'm still interested in.......

Marky must be getting worried these days as UK's MF brochuremeister. 

There's one reason he will still stay ahead of me John - prices of some of them are still way too high for me to get my head around  :P  ;) 

So don't panic Marky  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

very nice! especially the artic!!!! it is slowly getting more and more complete in a couple of areas.. are you only adding UK brochures to your collection?

I was only sticking to UK brochures originally but now picked up a few US and NZ ones along with the latest foreign one below - a German version of a 3000 series brochure.

Also added of late - the November 1993 pocket price list

post-31-0-24515200-1328206562_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-41634900-1328206589_thumb.jpg

It's like a drug I suppose Martin...first UK ones then US and NZ....what next Eastern European countries :huh:

When I started collecting Britain's again it was tractor's I planned to collect then well a cheap combine and tractor and loader at Scone Palace in circa 2005 and that was it...I then needed Land Rovers and then implements...but do I regret it...NOT ...I could have spent and wasted my money on worse things ;D ;D

It's like a drug I suppose Martin...first UK ones then US and NZ....what next Eastern European countries :huh:

When I started collecting Britain's again it was tractor's I planned to collect then well a cheap combine and tractor and loader at Scone Palace in circa 2005 and that was it...I then needed Land Rovers and then implements...but do I regret it...NOT ...I could have spent and wasted my money on worse things ;D ;D

That's exactly it I suppose Bill. Once you've been bitten by the bug there's no going back eh :)