Martin's Latest Brochure Collection Additions.......

of all the massey brochures Mark has put in front of me so far ::) , i love the Combine ones the most.. especially the older stuff with the great action pictures on the cover.. looks like you are getting those kind of very nice brochures as well now.. ^-^ will be following this closely, although throwing some Clayson brochures in the mix would be rather nice ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of all the massey brochures Mark has put in front of me so far ::) , i love the Combine ones the most.. especially the older stuff with the great action pictures on the cover.. looks like you are getting those kind of very nice brochures as well now.. ^-^ will be following this closely, although throwing some Clayson brochures in the mix would be rather nice ;)

Indeed mate I'm a big fan of the older Massey combines, still think they look the part :) ....... May have to add a few more Clayson/ New Holland brochures to the collection as we have just purchased an 8080 for the farm in real life so may be another brochure theme to work on ;)

You've got the bug real bad Mart... that one, bottom left is worth a fortune mate... quite a rare one is that Mart...

I've got some 4000 series stuff to scan tonight that I'll upload later on.

I'm getting a bit cheesed off with all this competition for MF stuff now... I liked you better when you were an NH man I think mate ;D:P:-*

You've got the bug real bad Mart... that one, bottom left is worth a fortune mate... quite a rare one is that Mart...

I've got some 4000 series stuff to scan tonight that I'll upload later on.

I'm getting a bit cheesed off with all this competition for MF stuff now... I liked you better when you were an NH man I think mate ;D:P:-*

Indeed Marky, I've been bitten big time :-;) Oh look forward to the 4000 series stuff mate......Well I snaffled the four for around £70 so was well pleased ;)

Sorry Marky, I've been well and truly converted to red and grey now mate, no going back ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will have a look later but I am sure I have some old Massey brochures in the attic yours if you want them sir no good to me.

That would be great Oliver, send me a message if you find them and we'll sort something out :)

Some nice new additions there Mart... I've bagged a few trinkets lately... but alas.. not had time to scan them in as yet

Cheers Marky, look forward to seeing what you've acquired when you have time to scan them :)

That would be great Oliver, send me a message if you find them and we'll sort something out :)

Cheers Marky, look forward to seeing what you've acquired when you have time to scan them :)

Yes sure I will see what I got do you collect any brochures or is it just MF you are after?

Some more cracking additions Mart... I remember getting that 4840 brochure when I was just a boy... I went in to my local dealers (as a regular visitor) and the guy behind the counter said "I've got something for you there was only one of them so I've saved it somewhere special .. he lifted the counter mat and there it was underneath - One of my fondest childhood memories is that... I was so chuffed that he'd thought to save it for me.

Yes sure I will see what I got do you collect any brochures or is it just MF you are after?

Thanks Oliver, mainly Massey stuff I collect but I do have a variety of other Ford/ New Holland and John Deere stuff thrown in for good measure.......

Some more cracking additions Mart... I remember getting that 4840 brochure when I was just a boy... I went in to my local dealers (as a regular visitor) and the guy behind the counter said "I've got something for you there was only one of them so I've saved it somewhere special .. he lifted the counter mat and there it was underneath - One of my fondest childhood memories is that... I was so chuffed that he'd thought to save it for me.

Good that he kept that one for you Marky eh, makes you feel like folk pay attention to what you're up to when folk do things like that eh :)

Sounds like a daft thing to say... but I think I was more chuffed that he saved it for me than the actual brochure itself. Sure brings backsome very fond memories anyway mate.

So... what are you looking out for now mate (on th MF literature front) ???

Sounds like a daft thing to say... but I think I was more chuffed that he saved it for me than the actual brochure itself. Sure brings backsome very fond memories anyway mate.

So... what are you looking out for now mate (on th MF literature front) ???

Brings life to the phrase "it's the thought that counts" Marky :)

Not really sure to be honest mate, still on the artic and 3000 series theme mainly really but now just picking up ones that I fancy really, nothing too specific. I'd still like to bag a few of the 100 series ones mind you but they ain't going cheap ???