Stehos's literature collection... every thing blue and more

stehos

that are quite a bunch of Belgium brochures.. It definately makes the search harder as they are very similar to the Dutch ones in language, and can probably only be seen through checking the code?

Of course you hit the jackpot with those Doe brochures.. I heard someone mention your stroke of luck :of

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You already showed me the preview of the Doe brochures at Zwolle, but what a great brochures and in good condition. I'm still a little bit jealous and for that money  :of :of :of :of . You won't beat this bargain this year anymore.

I see that I still have a long way to go concerning the 10-series (spec sheets). I have to concentrate on those some time.

Are these genuine Doe brochures or the copies that Doe commisioned themselves?

Nice additions. Are there any differences in Dutch and Belgian brochures or is it only the code on the backpage?

The Doe brochures are originals  ;D , had a good look before the bidding was doen and I wasn't disappointed.

The 10 series brochures are different in the code on the backpage and that they are issued by Ford Antwerp. Have to look at the specs to see if the belgian tractors are equal to the dutch ones.

You already showed me the preview of the Doe brochures at Zwolle, but what a great brochures and in good condition. I'm still a little bit jealous and for that money  :of :of :of :of . You won't beat this bargain this year anymore.

I see that I still have a long way to go concerning the 10-series (spec sheets). I have to concentrate on those some time.

Thanks Ronald and I think for the coming three years or so ;D :'( .

The amount of spec sheets is overwhelming and you have to take a look at every one to see if you already have it or not.

Thanks Ronald and I think for the coming three years or so ;D :'( .

The amount of spec sheets is overwhelming and you have to take a look at every one to see if you already have it or not.

that is becoming my worst nightmare as well Jack  ::) :'( :'( :'(  .. I am starting to take my iPad out with me now so I can check while at the show before spending money on duplicates.. did that for 3 brochures at Zwolle this year  :'(

• 3 weeks later...

that is becoming my worst nightmare as well Jack  ::) :'( :'( :'(  .. I am starting to take my iPad out with me now so I can check while at the show before spending money on duplicates.. did that for 3 brochures at Zwolle this year  :'(

Hopefully these are not part of the batch you got from me  ::) .

These brochures arrived last week. It's been slow on new purchases, but after the DOE wins no problem at all ;D .

From Germany this 1975 Muir-Hill 121 example, have never seen it before [531EB/9G 1M 9/75 JB(T)]:

Stekenkamer11121909040_0002.jpg

An USA New Holland export brochure in spanish, for South America etc, for the 3 cyilinder Generation III series [19018/3CYL/BR/INE/321]:

Stekenkamer11121909040_0001.jpg

Do you have insurance on your collection and if so from which insurance company?

Sorry Jack I only saw this question today. We have one insurance for the whole house but all my models and literature etc.. are listed seperately. I keep Excel sheets with all my stuff on it and it's approximate value. Which insurance company it is I don't really know, have to look it up  ::)

Nice Muir-Hill brochure, I hope it didn't cost you too much.... I saw some go away at really high prices on the german Ebay. That export brochure is a typical one too, nice find! Fits really good in your collection.

Still collecting the new ones too? Nice photo's, only that "Fiat" logo....

Sorry Jack I only saw this question today. We have one insurance for the whole house but all my models and literature etc.. are listed seperately. I keep Excel sheets with all my stuff on it and it's approximate value. Which insurance company it is I don't really know, have to look it up  ::)

When it is neccesary I hope the insurance company accepts the lists you made, did you speak with a rep of the insurancecompany about that?

especially the Muir-Hill is a great find, must be your lucky year ;)

Thanks Wil, and I believe someone on here also has a great year so far (FTF 6600) :D . I know about quite a few Muir-Hill's were driven by several contractors in our neighborhood about twenty years ago, but never thought about of getting some pictures etc  :-[ .

Loads of Photoshop going on in the NH brochure department. Very very clear on the new T6 series!

Photoshop (before it was known by that name) was used in the early ages of tractorbrochures also, have a look at this example of a 1955 Fordson Major brochure:

post-114-132640034001_thumb.jpg

Nice Muir-Hill brochure, I hope it didn't cost you too much.... I saw some go away at really high prices on the german Ebay. That export brochure is a typical one too, nice find! Fits really good in your collection.

Still collecting the new ones too? Nice photo's, only that "Fiat" logo....

Quite right Ronald, no this one wasn't expensive given th fact I bought on the UK ebay ;D . The spanish one is from ebay USA and the postage was higher than the price of the brochure  :of .

The "Fiat"logo hurts my blue heart :'( , but thankfully the Italian did not hang on the terracotta colour of the Fiatagri products :laugh: . The new ones only enter my collection when I pick them up at a dealership or get them through fellow collectors on FTF and other sources ;):D:-* .

Jack; Yes our insurer is fine with it. Have done so for years with my model collection.

'Photoshop' is indeed nothing new. Was comparing some old JD brochures the other day where the same pictures were used, just the decals changed.

i remember that you also had a couple of G&M's real cheap this year  ;)  , but indeed, i shouldnt say anything as well ;D

one of the reasons for my website is for insurance purposes, so i have photographic evidence. I also have an excel file of all my brochures and models which is uploaded to my webhosting company so i can always download it if for instance everything including the computer is destroyed in a fire.. In the end it is a lot of money that goes into our hobby's over the years...

• 1 year later...

Back with some updates on FTF on my brochure collection :-[ . One of my things to do this year is to keep you guys updated with my new purchases .

This time a couple of UK brochures from fellow FTF member Hicksy:

Ford Force 7000 (UK/8/73)

Stekenkamer13010714110_0004_zpsb3c933a3.

Ford 7600E (435353/76E/11/80)

Stekenkamer13010714110_0002_zpsd30691b9.

Ford 8200 (second version)

Stekenkamer13010714110_0003_zps24c6544c.

Muir-Hill 141 (MH237 7.5m 11/78)

Stekenkamer13010714100_0003_zpsca955642.

Muir-Hill range brochure (MH204 10m 11/78)

Stekenkamer13010714100_0004_zps4ed2c253.

All of them have punch holes, but do suit my collection until a better one comes up ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If you have found some better ones let me know. I don't mind the punch holes so much ;)

Niels, I have a lot of othe makes of tractors and machinery. Maybe you are interested in these also. When I find better Muir-Hill brochures you are on my list.

Good to see your new addition over here again! These are nice ones, especially the 7000.

Brochures of the 7000 are always hard to get and when one comes around, even not in mint state, I try to pick them up!

Archived