Jump to content
  • 0

Yorkshire bording? what to use?



Well guys and girls, i've thought about yorkshire bording but wondering what to use?

I've looked at coffee stirrers and was wondering if the would be alright for it?

Also somebody must know the name of the concrete effect spray?

Cheers in advance Mark! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Coffee stirrers or if you go to a good model shop they'll have up to one metre lengths of lime, spruce, balsa . .. all kinds basically for model ship building. As for concrete, I use a beige colour paint but you can get a stone/pva based paint for doing dolls houses too. The Plastickote stuff works better for a rough finish like compacted stone but I don't think it is good enough for smooth concrete.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.