massey..

DMarshallModels

here is my 290 4wd massey by me..it not finished but couldnt resist in not putting up some pictures..i have spent a right lock of hours already... :-\

but it wil be worth it when it finished and i maybe will even sell it if i'm getting the right offers

still needs cab glass finished

post-3352-132639827555_thumb.jpg

post-3352-13263982763_thumb.jpg

I tell you what, the people who I drive the lowloader for have 290 4wd in their yard being refurbished for export, the cab has been kept on but all the glass and the doors have been removed so it is just a safety frame with a roof. ... Your one looks nigh on the same! Nice little tractor mate, nice one.  :)

good convo on the 290 chap have thought about chopping a 500 cab about for a duncan , but maybe extend the bonnet a little mre for it to be a 298, the 290 duncan Q cabs didn't sit as high as the 298 supercabs did

may just have to give it a try now !

Looking good i must say!

Can you post some sharper photo´s of it?

Guess you are building a 699 that is standing next to it?

Regards Johny ;)

you guest right a 699.

thanks for all the comments. will have these babies ready next week to go for a trip in the Royal mail if anyone wants them. ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...