britains massey 200 trailer

Ah ha.... it was you then Mr P.... nice looking that buddy....

So who is going to do and 865 then.... grass type rears and a silver grain tank cover and unloading arm etc.  :P :P :P:-*

i would really like to make an 860 like that as we had one but we changed it this year so if anyone wants measurements its this week as the newer one should be coming this week

• 3 weeks later...

the trailer is not 100 % accurate as it didnt have the panel in the middle of the trailer,and i messed up one trailer body trying to file away the panel,so the panel stays,and thanks to lord fergy for supplying pictures of the 200 series trailers

Excellent Paul it looks like the real deal! 8)

thankyou cmb,im pleased with it,would have liked to got rid of the small rectangle panel which was where the original britains decal was,but i totaly messed up 1 trailer body,didnt want to mess 2 bodys up

Whats the replacment jack??? think a few photos should be taken before she leaves..  ;)

;)

i would really like to make an 860 like that as we had one but we changed it this year so if anyone wants measurements its this week as the newer one should be coming this week

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good Paul,

Ive tried a few of these also. The silage trailers though. I cut out the sections on the topsides and replaced them with mesh . then messed two of them up with the wrong colour of red paint :of :of. What paint can do I see in your picture and where would I get a tin of it to re do them? Also I know what you mean about the side panels, I was also going to try and file them down but like you I dont want to destroy the bodies, but I might give it a go. Finishing up a 1450 round baler first though, will see how it turns out. ???