britains massey 200 trailer

going to convert,well not really a conversion,i will say change the britains trailer to a mf 200 trailer with the right decals,ive took off the decal that is wrong,i tried to remove the metal lip around the decal,but messed up one body,luckily i had another body spare,the decals will be made by mandy,she doesnt know yet and they will be as the picture,it doesnt look very red in the spraying pictures,its just where i took the photo

post-1891-132639872349_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639872376_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639872418_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639872492_thumb.jpg

Good looking machine Paul, I have tried a few myself,they dont look too bad, just as you say the wrong Decals, will wait to see what your look like and maybe get some for myself if Mandy will do them  :D

im sure she will mate,and thanks for the comment

Looking good Paul... the 760 looks much improved as well I must say.... How about a silver cabbed version as well perhaps  :P

Trailer looks good too.. it's a pity you can't get rid of the decal surround.. what about covering the sides in a new layer of thin plasticard and remaking the ribs for yourself ??? ... just a thought.. and bear in mind I have two right hands, in boxing gloves when it comes to model making myself.... and I'm left handed  :-[:D :D

Keep up the good work mate and thanks for sharing the pictures - top job

Looking good Paul... the 760 looks much improved as well I must say.... How about a silver cabbed version as well perhaps  :P

Trailer looks good too.. it's a pity you can't get rid of the decal surround.. what about covering the sides in a new layer of thin plasticard and remaking the ribs for yourself ??? ... just a thought.. and bear in mind I have two right hands, in boxing gloves when it comes to model making myself.... and I'm left handed  :-[:D :D

Keep up the good work mate and thanks for sharing the pictures - top job

thankyou mark,that decal surround is a b****r,ive messed up one trailer body allready,the plasticard sounds a good idea,will see what thickness i can get it in,,ive said in the venton topic that space has run out,although a silver cabbed 760 or 765 should i say is a good idea,im sure ive seen one on the forum,cant remember where

Ah ha.... it was you then Mr P.... nice looking that buddy....

So who is going to do and 865 then.... grass type rears and a silver grain tank cover and unloading arm etc.  :P :P :P:-*

well marky, i have about 5 other combines i want to make, but no reason why that couldnt go on the list is there