John Deere pulling tractor.

Well i got this idea from Dominic's (Dmarshallmodels)' Massey Ferguson 2805 pulling tractor (which is in Latest Tractor Conversions for anybody interested) so i decided i would have a go at a John Deere one instead, i wanted to base it on the picture below but i didn't have a spare 7920 lying around, so i went with a 7530 instead which i already have in bits.

Tractorpulling.jpg

So last night i scraped all the bits together, put them to one side and made a start this morning, i got the front axle put on and painted the front rims, now i'm just painting the whole thing the same colour green then just going to pick out the details, although it will need another couple of coats to get it right.

DSCF3536.jpg

DSCF3537.jpg

Okay so ermm, it's kinda gone wrong. After spraying yesterday everything came out alright except the bonnet, and i really can't be bothered to argue with it and waste the rest of my rattle can, especially when it's £10 for 400ml.

So if anybody has a Siku John Deere 7530 bonnet or Britains John Deere 7920/7930 bonnet then PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers, and the exhaust was the only thing i have, and i know about the wheels i've already thought about that, i'm suprised nobody has picked up on the roll bar yet, i completely forgot  :laugh:

How about a circular pencil sprayed in the proper colour??

It dousnt look that bad the paintfinish is superb en ok you already mentioned the rear tyers but al by al when the rolbar is on it look prety darn good!

Regards Johny ;)

good jab hi. i'd ned to get a move on with my yoke..are there will be no pullling to be done.

Cheers guys, and yeah Dominic otherwise you'll be pulling with your ears  ;) actually that sounds painful!