Shelf Dioramas

Deere-est

Well, a few ideas I am messing with at the moment. I have a set of shelves which I want to display my models on but in a slightly different way. Obviously the space is limited being on a shelf but I still want some depth to the way my models are displayed. Here are a couple of backgrounds I have mocked a bit quick to give myself an idea on how to do a few things. It also makes for a nice backdrop for when I get around to photographing my collections.

A quick play around with the basics, no guttering or anything like that yet and this is just propped up on the bedroom floor!

Did realise the photos had come out quite so grainy so forgive me on that!  ::)

post-227-132639900972_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639900984_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639901042_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639901085_thumb.jpg

Got the sky backgrounds today - Superb!  :-*

Getting all the bits together bit by bit. Hope to make a proper start over the next week or two. Still got a gert shed to build for Tim too  ::):laugh:

Thanks for the feedback Lady and gents  :) :)

post-227-132639902161_thumb.jpg

sleek Mandy  ;)

great idea.. knowing your diorama skills, this will look just perfect.. got a few dozen shelfs here that could do with some touching up.. but as it is all glass, which is quite necessary to keep some light falling on the shelves below, i regretfully can't. But i would guess this could also serve as a sort of travel diorama for display purposes at shows... :D