MF 760 COMBINE

Hello Everybody my Mame is Paul And kinda new to this so here goes I would like to

Know If there are any good pictures of the MF 760 Combine showing the warning signs

on the sides and on the header. As I am rebuilding my old Britains 760(Pictures will follow)

and A bit of super detailing never went amiss. I hope you can help thanks for reading this

Paul :)

Hello Paul.. and first of all, welcome to the fun house... I hope your stay here is a long and happy one.

Secondly... are you looking for a UK supplied machine... or one for the states ??? - the tables were very different... if it's UK.... powerflow or Free-Flow header ???

hi paul,bit of a coincidance,im also called paul and i did a britains 760 convo,well not really a convo,just added little bits,but i ran out of warning decals,i will be ordering some more so i will watch this topic,my 760 combine is in other conversions,also welcome to the forum,mark,or lord fergy is the massey king on here so he will have the info

Thank you for your warm welcome to the forum.

What I plan on doing might sound a bit ambitious but having given this much thought I have decided to build the

UK supplied machine having just bought the MF Power Flow Table brochure off of Ebay I was a bit disappointed that it doesn't give any spec's like width and such  ??? but can't have everything, I was thinking maybe using the measurements from sikus MF 7278 as a guide as this appears to be a power flow header, also any idea what the back lights look like all the pictures I have are of the US version and I don't think the UK model had the same ones :blank:.