MF CENTORA 7282 AL road ?? field test

catkom3

:) I had a nice surprise this afternoon comeing back after getting the " messages " ( groceries ), I spyed the nice round backend of a new Massey Ferguson combine in a field by the roadside,  ;D it was my cousin in the brand new

Centora 7282 AL 413hp,luckily I had my camera with me,I pulled into the field to get a few snap's,when he indicated to me to come over and get in the cab  ;D ;D ;D ;D ,it's a fair old tool with two augers,and a power flow belt,never seen anything like that before,enough already,here's the piccy's,

Drewsnewcombine2.jpg

Drewsnewcombine4.jpg

Drewsnewcombine3.jpg

Drewsnewcombine5.jpg

Drewsnewcombine6.jpg

Drewsnewcombine7.jpg

Drewsnewcombine8.jpg

Drewsnewcombine9.jpg

Drewsnewcombine9a.jpg

Drewsnewcombine9b.jpg

Drewsnewcombine9c.jpg

Regards

Joe.

A nice end to the afternoon Joe...despite being all MF's ;D ;D ;D

The trailer's are blue Bill,built locally at a farm you can nearly see in some of the West faceing  ::) photo's

Some great photo´s Joe!

Thanks for sharing  ;)

No problem Johny,anytime  :-[ well actually.I just got lucky today,

Regards

joe.

They did have a Massey before Tris,40 i think it was,i think it had a 22ft header,I don't think there are many Massey's around,not many combine's around actually,Kinross-Shire ain't all that big,tall hill's on all four sides,and a big body of water in the middle,Loch Leven,that's pronounced Leavin,where Mary Queen of Scot's was imprisoned a while back  ;)

Regards

Joe.