huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant update Paul Im liking that 8690 that tiger should be enough to get her working hard

Regards Nick

certainly will nick,i have decided to keep 4 masseys on the layout, all the other mf's are going to be put in individual mini dios

• 2 weeks later...

after closing down venton farm,i am now closing down huish,bit put off with the amounts of models coming out,just cant keep up,my last venture was masseys,but still had loads of them to get,i am now just going to display what i currently drive,fendt 718,fendt 818,fendt 820,jd 68/6930 and mf 8450, a major thinning out of my collection,might get the odd new fendt or challenger,they will be in display cases ,in small working dios,and these will be on display in our spare room,the layout in the attic is going,i just sometimes cant be bothered to go up in the attic ,so with the models in the spare room they will be more on display so to speak,thanks to everybody who has looked at the huish layout and also thankyou to people that have posted in this topic

sad news paul, who will be handling the farm sale, cheffins or whirledge and knot or prehaps savils. :of will keep an eye on the classifieds on here in case you have a reduction sale. you have got some lovely kit in your collection.

cheffins would be best chris,but goold old ebay,its all on there bar the buildings and figures

Will you be putting up any last pictures of it before you dismantle it?

no chris,and thats partly the problem,i was just posting the same old pictures but with different models,i was getting really bored ,so if im bored im sure members on here were,my opinion but there is only so much i could to with it

Very sad to see it go paul after all the effort thats been put in to making both farms i will still look forward to seeing your collection on other pages but you have got to do what you have got to do

Regards Nick

thankyou pete but like i said, if im bored then other members must be,it was/is stale,same old fields, different models,and it was costing me a fortune in models to keep changing, i will still be making 5 dios,as i drive 5 different tractors,and the wiking john deere 6930 will have its front weight took off and have a 3 point linkage put on,like the one i drive,and a fendt 718 convo,so wont be complety stopping pete

post-1769-0-85150300-1335383518_thumb.jp

Archived