huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turbines turning well - must be a lot of wind in your loft! Makes a nice scene with the grass and backscenes :)

thanks mandy,but what i really have to do is cut a hole and hide the base,real ones dont have a wide base,i know the base holds the batterys,but i plan to cut a hole and have the top of the base flush with my base then cover it over with some foliage,also because the turbine is high i could also do with the scenery being higher,i couldnt get a decent photo of the turbine as the background is lower than the turbine,but the turbine is great,just spins to fast,and im looking at that as well,see if i can gear it down a bit and make it spin slower

Hi Paul hows them Case's doing for Huish any other Red tractors slipping back into Huish how the winter drilling going.

got another magnum the 310 bob,but local dealer let me down with supplying a second hand big baler,so had to get the contractors in,apart from that no updates bob

With the amount of crop drying these summers are forcing farmers to, that wind turbine will pay for itself pretty quickly!

What happens to the baked straw from Huish, Paul? Don't see any wagons pulling in to get loaded....... Another idea for you. ,;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived