Walter Derwent's Farm and Construction Brochure Collection.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's just something about a picture of a tractor fully lit up that sets it off nicely I feel, got to be done right thought, I have seen some in the past that I thought weren't so good but think Deutz have cracked it there :)

Fully agree, personal favourite of mine is the 6.07 AgroXtra mowing up hill. Very pleasing on the eye.

Here's a few more tractor brochures from my collection.

Single sheet Zetor Crystal brochure.

P1130840.jpg

P1130841.jpg

Ursus "Light Force" tractor range.

P1130844.jpg

P1130846.jpg

Case Maxxum 5150.

P1130842.jpg

P1130843.jpg

NH has made some fantastic 8 page fold-out brochures in the early zero's.. nice collection of brochures so far.. i even spotted one that is still missing from my own collection (NH TK V)

Thanks Wil. I'd definitely like to add a few more brochures to my blue collection, i'll have to keep an eye for the larger fold out examples. I absolutely love that sunset drilling photograph from the TM brochure. :)

Yeah I look out on Ebay for them but they seem to be becoming pricey on there nowadays

The reality with my literature collection is that the majority of it has been formed largely by accident. Most of what you see here i've amassed as result of freebies from shows and donations from friends and a whole host of construction brochures from my Dad. I very rarely go out of my way to aquire brochures. That said there's few things in here i'm very pleased i've bought such as the International 5288 brochure which for the time being is arguabley my pride and joy of my literature collection. :)

Whilst collecting models will always be my preference I may yet be tempted to add a few more items to this side of my collection this year.

Continuing the New Holland theme here's a small selection of construction related literature I have. The first backhoe loader example came from my Dad after he used one on demonstration with a company he once worked for, whilst the more modern brochures came from a trip to S.E.D a few years ago.

P1130906.jpg

P1130908.jpg

P1130909.jpg

P1130910.jpg

P1130911.jpg

P1130912.jpg

Archived