5-bay machinery shed

davy140

thanks for all the positive comments lads.

:of :of :of :of What a lovely shed well done wish i had one like that :) any more plans to build more sheds  :)

i'm definitely gonna build more. i'm happy with how this one turned out, i'd like a whole yard eventually.

looks great!!, lovely work!! ;):) :)

i recently 'removed' my new shed back to parts!!......the heat had warped the base board so the frame twisted before i could get any further!  >:(

that would be very disappointing after putting a lot of work into it.

Fab stuff. Looks really well(and accurately) made. What did you use for concrete?

Hi Mandy,

thanks for your comments. I finally got the shed made, most of the parts came from you, thanks for your help. For the concrete I used Plasti-cote stone spray that i got in B&Q.

Hi Mandy,

thanks for your comments. I finally got the shed made, most of the parts came from you, thanks for your help. For the concrete I used Plasti-cote stone spray that i got in B&Q.

:-[ Sorry Davy, I didn't recognise your FTF name... who are you in real-life?

How did you find the spray - was it easy to use?

:-[ Sorry Davy, I didn't recognise your FTF name... who are you in real-life?

How did you find the spray - was it easy to use?

It was dead easy to use. I used grey primer first and then got the desired effect first time. I'm David Croskery from northern Ireland.

It was dead easy to use. I used grey primer first and then got the desired effect first time. I'm David Croskery from northern Ireland.

Thats an awesome idea using grey primer. I used the same stuff and found it idea but had to use quite a lot of it  as you could see the base board through it in very tiny gaps, but the primer would solve that problem.  :D