Farm Toys, Models & Collectables Auction - 30th September - Live Online

Andy

We are pleased to announce that there will be a Farm Toys, Models & Collectables Auction on Friday 30th September.

In conjunction with the Spalding Model Tractor Show weekend, the sale will be taking place on the Friday evening, held at Springfields Exhibition Centre, Spalding. Run by new Auction House, M&M Auctions, the sale will consist of approximately 300 lots, including toys and models new and old from the likes of Britains, Chad Valley, Siku, Lego, Denzil Skinner etc..

There is also a short machinery literature section which will hopefully be more prevalent in future sales.

There are some particularly rare and hard to find pieces within the catalogue and hopefully plenty of choice. There are 4 sales per year planned with the next one due around the beginning of December.

The easiest way to participate in the auction on the 30th September is by either leaving a commission bid - see www.mm-auctions.com or by "Bidding online LIVE" whilst the auction is going on. You can sign up to live bidding (and leave commission bids) by visiting the catalogue on the-saleroom.com - http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/m-and-m-auctions/catalogue-id-2847775

The sale will be available to view at Springfields on the Thursday Evening and Friday before the sale. Of course, if anyone is attending the tractor show on the Saturday and Sunday, they are welcome to collect any lots won to save postage.

For any more information, you can contact me direct (via PM on the forum) or you can email info@mm-auctions.com

I am heavily involved in the sale so I will be happy to answer any queries.

Many thanks

Andy

Farm Toys Forum

I had a chap from the local area call yesterday wanting to enter a real tractor in, so potentially a dexta in the next one already  :)

Back to the sale tomorrow, if anyone is wishing to leave commission bids, the deadline is around 4.30pm tomorrow to give us time to process them all.

I have had a look at the realised prices and must say I was surprised. I see the Denzil Skinner Vickers crawler estimated at £ 2 to £ 4k made £ 1,700. Not one for me but I may have been tempted by lot 188 or 189 the boxed Raphael Lipkin Nuffields which sold for £ 280 each. However you just don't know how much higher prices would have gone.