Agritechnica models 2011!

AJH

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i better get more hours in at work as im going to have an empty account balance after i buy some of these models

really looking foward to the kuhn rake, mower and wrapper, lemken plough, massey 240, pichon tanker (for conversion), and other dependant on quality and detail

no more root kit from ROS yet though, im surprised they havnt got something like a de-stoner or tiller planned to be revealed at a show like this

ROS  are keeping quiet so far so maybe their keeping their gun powder dry ::)

I was hoping the Lemken was a 6 furrow but I will buy it anyway.    I could then chuck my Kuhn 6 furrow in the bin where it belongs >:(  Thats one purchase I really regret!

UH Lemken kit is excellent and always looks good behind any make of tractor :) :)

I was hoping the Lemken was a 6 furrow but I will buy it anyway.    I could then chuck my Kuhn 6 furrow in the bin where it belongs >:(  Thats one purchase I really regret!

UH Lemken kit is excellent and always looks good behind any make of tractor :) :)

Why,what's wrong with it? ???

i always got told the lemken was fragile as hell, so never bought it, got the kuhn one and thats great, all be it a 6 furrow, so a nice lemken 5 furrow, slatted especially will be a nice addition to many collections, nice to see a non top of the range model actually

Sean the Lemken Titan is a brilliant model plough,but U H put so much detail into it,it's like trying to pick up a jellythe thing flop's about so much,there are at least seven hinge point's on it,the depth wheel at the back is a work of art in it's self,I don't think anybody has mentioned on here that there is romuored to be 70 - 80 new models due for release at the show,probably not all 1/32nd,and probably not all tractor / implement's

Regards

Joe.

Sean the Lemken Titan is a brilliant model plough,but U H put so much detail into it,it's like trying to pick up a jellythe thing flop's about so much,there are at least seven hinge point's on it,the depth wheel at the back is a work of art in it's self,I don't think anybody has mentioned on here that there is romuored to be 70 - 80 new models due for release at the show,probably not all 1/32nd,and probably not all tractor / implement's

Regards

Joe.

What i know is that about 70 items will released at agritechnica.

Texas

:of

Why,what's wrong with it? ???

The screws keep falling out and the mouldboards are at too sharp an angle ie 90 degrees >:(  yes I know im a whinger but its true its wrong just like that CASE PUMA ;D

When you see a side on picture of a tractor and plough the mouldboards look like they are pointing backwards dont they but on the Kuhn they point sideways >:(  even with full vari width :(  and the Lemken Titan is "jellylike" as someone else said earlier on here AND while im at it the Kverneland models mouldboards are too big by miles :of  as for the two efforts from Gregoire Besson I havent seen them out of the box but the wagon plough versions mouldboards look way too small ::)  which leaves the Besson SP9 which actually looks the best plough released todate although having spent my money on three of the above and been dissapointed I darent buy it :(

Sorry about the above rant but im putting a lot of faith and hope in that the Lemken juwel will be the best plough ive bought todate ;)

A black sugarbeet harvester :of  the world really has gone mad!

it was just pulled out of the mud!  ;)

who in the right mind would want to spend all that cash on a black sugarbeet harvester?

I love the Ropa or for that matter any beet equipment, but there is no way I would buy this. I would rather buy a second yellow one!