scania r 620 frank hudson transprort

yes the handles and mirrors are going to be blue ,blue mirrors i do not mind ,not to sure about blue handles but the real ones are ,need to get my skates on as these are to be delivered on wednesday

the big bird on the side has been created for  frank hudson by my mate  and has copyright so this is a bit special to his transport company

jp7810 clear your in box i have tried to email you ,the jd stickers are done

• 1 month later...

i think it is the design of the full big bird on the side of the truck , ,,,,hey it is just what i have been told ,,,,, i ant seen another like it apart from on his fleet and i go to alot of truck shows ,,you see the scania griffins head that is for sure but not the full thing i will find out the full story  ;)

I stand corrected, I just assumed that the griffon was 2D, then again with custom paint jobs anything is possible (to an extent)

Two great paint jobs by the way Peter :)

agreed anything is possible , i suppose the standard angry pidgeon is 2D but got to say the decals on the model really set it off :) 

convo, have you got pics of the real thing mate  :) :)

got to say was never a scania fan as i found the original 4 series was an awfull truck have to say i'm reasonably pleased with mine & quite liking it , dont tell tris ;D

agreed anything is possible , i suppose the standard angry pidgeon is 2D but got to say the decals on the model really set it off :) 

convo, have you got pictures of the real thing mate  :) :)

got to say was never a scania fan as i found the original 4 series was an awfull truck have to say i'm reasonably pleased with mine & quite liking it , dont tell tris ;D

yes marcus i will get some real pictures up of some of his fleet no problem

this is just the tip of some of his fleet of trucks ,all his trucks are mint and all pimped up chromed stacks ,air brushed pictures ,stickers etc even the ones used on a daily basis ,the lads who drive them wash them off ever night and you never see them dirty ,this guy has a great reputation for all of this and a good guy to work for

post-2795-132639997744_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639997766_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639997778_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639997784_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Peter that T cab is now under new ownership and owned by J&G Riddell of Glenkindie (timber hauliers) and I have seen it at the Tarland truck show for the past two years. The paint work is amazing and I was surprised to hear from Gordon it had spent last winter outside in the snow :of :of

14082010044.jpg

14082010045.jpg

14082010046.jpg

14082010047.jpg

14082010048.jpg