Universal Hobbies Claas Arion 640.

JoshParkinson

Question

6 answers to this question

they are the same weights as you get on a uh celtis mate, and thinking about it, the ergos to, i know i have several scrapped ergos in the shed, so i can get a pic of them if you want, but it will be tommorrow now, but you will need to make a mount for them thats all, as they come with flat bits that go into the chassis from memory

not sure if the arion with the front loaders right for what your after, but if thats anything like the ares with loader they did a while back, remove the loader and the front linkage comes of with it, as its moulded into the loaders frame work, ?? may be worth a try, and i recon someone out there could make new decals if they are wrong from that model, plus you get the opening door ect with it to

not sure if the arion with the front loaders right for what your after, but if thats anything like the ares with loader they did a while back, remove the loader and the front linkage comes of with it, as its moulded into the loaders frame work, ?? may be worth a try, and i recon someone out there could make new decals if they are wrong from that model, plus you get the opening door ect with it to

Ahh nahh the one with the front loader is a 430 i think, it's the lower hp/lower spec version which i think replaced the Axos, but the 640 is it's bigger brother and has a different design and has controls on the armrest, hexashift gearbox and all the other gadgets etc, still in the Arion range just different designs and the 400s are a bit smaller