RC JD 6920s

FB

a few questions :) :)

Bought this on friday, tested it out, went to charge the battery up and the charger seems to only flash the green light for a minute or two then stay constant. Should it do that as i thought it should take 70mins to charge? ??? ???

Can i get additional batteries??, if so wheres the best place???

Other than that it is good fun to use and i did manage to 'McM' my farm fencing with the plough on the back!  :D :D :D :D

FB i found they do that now and again i just turned it off then on again to or three times, or pull the batt out and back in. got extra batts from agri jd dealers kings, for a tenner each, bit of a drive but was up that way and poped in. i think DAVE T has them. :) :) :)

a few questions :) :)

Bought this on friday, tested it out, went to charge the battery up and the charger seems to only flash the green light for a minute or two then stay constant. Should it do that as i thought it should take 70mins to charge? ??? ???

Can i get additional batteries??, if so wheres the best place???

Other than that it is good fun to use and i did manage to 'McM' my farm fencing with the plough on the back!  :D :D :D :D

Battery switch has to be in the on position to charge i think

cheers guys.

did try loads of methods....including the one in the instructions!  :D :D

Apparently JD dealers had a dodgy batch with broken chargers in. New one is on its way i've been told by the dealership. Will get some new batteries though!

well new charger arrived today direct from JD strapped to a set of MF8280 wheels ::)....bloody postman left them out the front in view of everyone....some one could have stole them! :D :D

Battery is currently on charge and the charger is doing better than the last one! :D :D

Hopefully she can be used tonight! ;D ;D ::) ::)

new problem, ::)

left front wheel seems to have ceased up. Any ideas how to remove it so i can find the problem or should i just ring the shop again....not having much luck with this JD  >:( >:( :( :'(.....typical i guess with JD's :D

problem solved, popped into my dads shed, used some stuff he told me to use, apparently its used on motors this spray, anyway it works a treat. I'll send you a pint each in the post  :D :D ::) ::)

she's running well...turning circle isnt the greatest though  :D :D :D::) ::)

Very big tip!!, put a Siku METAL weight on the front, a heavy one, and it improves turning dramatically, also put both the front linkage siku brackets on and then the weight, on laminate flooring it looses no grip  :)

Very big tip!!, put a Siku METAL weight on the front, a heavy one, and it improves turning dramatically, also put both the front linkage siku brackets on and then the weight, on laminate flooring it looses no grip  :)

Does that help it turn like a twin cam??

will try that Luke, has had the standard front weight on recently but i dont think i noticed any difference :-\ :-\, i'll try the PDC MF8280 one  :D::)

will try that Luke, has had the standard front weight on recently but i dont think i noticed any difference :-\ :-\, i'll try the PDC MF8280 one  :D::)

Try a foldng front press or one of these... they weigh more than the tractor!

• 2 weeks later...

where are they from FP?? ??? ???

Left indicator doesnt work now, well it did for a few flashes after purchase but i reckon its a dodgy wire....cant be @rsed to take it back i never use them really, just the headlights  :) :)

just had an idea for a use if i dare do it....need an LED  ;D ;D ;D::)