my john deere collection update

Paul Palmer

Very fine fleet of green and yellow machines you've amassed there Paul, especially with all the personal touches you add to them. Apart from around half a dozen modern machines my own Deere collection is now headed firmly in the direction of classics. I've forthcoming plans to replace all my rubber tracked crawlers in the cabinet they reside with older articulated machines and have several other ideas for some of the rigid machines. Just need to save up some pennies for them now. :) 

Very fine fleet of green and yellow machines you've amassed there Paul, especially with all the personal touches you add to them. Apart from around half a dozen modern machines my own Deere collection is now headed firmly in the direction of classics. I've forthcoming plans to replace all my rubber tracked crawlers in the cabinet they reside with older articulated machines and have several other ideas for some of the rigid machines. Just need to save up some pennies for them now. :)

will you still keep the tracked models david,jut a rearrange is it?

will you still keep the tracked models david,jut a rearrange is it?

Until I can decide whether or not to part with them entirely I'll be keeping them for the time being Paul. As i've yet to purchase their replacements i'm happy for them to remain in one my cabinets, but the plan is to replace them ( and my modern 9530 artic )  with at least four other older classic John Deere articulated tractors i'm aware of. Since my last trip to Spalding i've boxed up a large number of general releases and put them into to storage as I focus my efforts on displaying the models I enjoy the most. But I still have to decide whether or not to let them go.

I've been photographing my collection of John Deeres today and i'll post the pictures i've taken of how they're currently displayed in my collection thread later. :) 

Until I can decide whether or not to part with them entirely I'll be keeping them for the time being Paul. As i've yet to purchase their replacements i'm happy for them to remain in one my cabinets, but the plan is to replace them ( and my modern 9530 artic )  with at least four other older classic John Deere articulated tractors i'm aware of. Since my last trip to Spalding i've boxed up a large number of general releases and put them into to storage as I focus my efforts on displaying the models I enjoy the most. But I still have to decide whether or not to let them go.

I've been photographing my collection of John Deeres today and i'll post the pictures i've taken of how they're currently displayed in my collection thread later. :)

will look out out for that david

Im not a deere man but i have 2 of them 6920's there realy nice detail on them and the nice box it comes in. ha ha!

I got them when i use to work on a farm near me for the summer and they gave me the new JD6620 that was there first Deere they had they were big NH men and it was the first JD i drove i just loved the sound of it always had the side window open all the time no need for a radio  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coming along nicely paul ,i only collect JDs nowadays must have about 50 tractors now

thanks paul,my jd collection will only be from the 20 series onwards,6020 etc,in total with confirmed jd releases i should have 20 odd plus about 15 of other makes i used to and still do drive,so about 35 in all,any pictures of your collection paul?