Ricky's New Buttery Fly Grass Cutting NOW FINISHED MOWERS!!!!! NEW PICS!!!

Cheers, hopefully this week I'll have a set mounted on a Norscot 880 and maybe a reverse drive Fendt!!!!!!

Or other tractor, suggestions please

Oh Ricky Claas 880 and mowers, that would be a beut of a model, stuff the JD TMC :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

coz some farmers & contractors can't afford a cougar so an adapted 690 may be the way to go, a lot of the earlier 690's are getting tired especially the blower & chopper units & the 690 gives a cost effective high HP alternative :)

yes i did mate , really not sure why he didn't hook up mowers on the front of an older jag either ,it obviously does the job , but it looks awfull :-\ if you got steep hills ,like he has , why start dragging all that crap around behind him ? seems to suit his needs though so a job well done i spose  :-\

in these days of anti compaction & low pressure tyres  he's now got an extra set of wheels to drag around & i bet that set-up isn't light either, what happens to the ground when it gets a bit damp & the farmer still says go, the rolling resistance would be awful as it's trailed ,not driven,so that means the tractor will be making an awfull mess tearing the surface up just to keep it moving  :-\

I thought it was stupid having all that weight and lengthy mower kit behind  ??? Left me pondering for a while, exactly what you said Marcus, be much better off buying an old 690 and putting them on the front. High drum houred foragers go cheaply now, in the Agricultural Trader there was an old 600 series forager for ?4500 I think - Michael Burge - That would of suited better.