BC's brochure and literature collection

BC

Next the original maintenance manual I got when I purchased my 1948 Ransome MG2 crawler in 1983 if my memory serves me correctly. All covered in brown paper by the first owner Peter Kaminkas who worked the machine from new.

SCAN0326.jpg

SCAN0327.jpg

Some of the photo pages from the book

SCAN0328.jpg

Duplicate823.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up the original Drivers Handbook etc for my 1957 Nuffield Universal DM4

The waxy envelope. There was a clip in the lid of the tool box behind the drivers seat to hold this but I think it was kept at my grandparents in a drawer in the kitchen.

SCAN0333.jpg

SCAN0334.jpg

SCAN0335.jpg

SCAN0336.jpg

In addition within the waxy envelope there were a few other bits and pieces

Bit late to join the owner drivers club now. Look at the free insurance benefit rates but well the tractor was new in 1957 so it is 44 years ago

SCAN0337.jpg

SCAN0338.jpg

SCAN0339.jpg

SCAN0340.jpg

SCAN0341.jpg

Next a couple of Massey and or Ferguson bits and pieces.

I did actually own a 1956 TEF 20 diesel at one point in time but sold it many years ago when I no longer had land to work it. I'm sure this manual is a replica

SCAN0343.jpg

The next one is an original and is is rather good condition. I got that from my uncles who had a combine like it.

SCAN0344.jpg

SCAN0345.jpg

SCAN0346.jpg

SCAN0347.jpg

Next up is a collection of tractor and implement user handbooks and instruction books which I got via my father many years ago. Just prior to retiring my father worked at an agricultural college and one of the lecturers was disposing of these and knowing I collected tractors offered them to dad. Seemed a shame not to accept if he was just going to be disposing of them.

He was mainly a David Brown man but I think this Fordson Major one must have come via him as well

SCAN0348.jpg

SCAN0349.jpg

David Brown VIG/IC/1

SCAN0352.jpg

SCAN0351.jpg

Cropmaster Diesel Series VAD-1C

SCAN0353.jpg

SCAN0354.jpg