7 furrow gassner plough

MJB1

Question

bit of a kick from sparrow legs to get my plough done  so i hope this will help others .

pic 1; cut one end off the good plough , do same with the scrapper keeping the furrows needed & a length of beam.

pic 2; clean the cut & ream the holes in beam.

Just finished your conversion, what do you think? I will be spraying them up and add some pipes, but it is a working progress. (With the left over parts, I made a three furrow plough (second picture), with a wheel.)

post-409-132638519814_thumb.jpg

post-409-132638519824_thumb.jpg

nice pair of ploughs you got there, will you be painting them a different colour or keep them like they are ? i wasn't going to do mine but having seen sparrow legs' lemkin i'm tempted to maybe get some dowdswell green or rabe-werk blue .

i'll maybe try over the week if i get time, shouldnt take to long, but missus is forcing me to go to the gym more now :( :( :(....i'm starting to look like Udi :D :D :D

If i get another plough from Spalding i'll cut it up :) :)

nice pair of ploughs you got there, will you be painting them a different colour or keep them like they are ? i wasn't going to do mine but having seen sparrow legs' lemkin i'm tempted to maybe get some dowdswell green or rabe-werk blue .

Yeah, I will be painting them up. Just trying to work out which colours and transfers though.

Where on the site is sparrow legs' lemkin, could you send me a link?

i'll maybe try over the week if i get time, shouldnt take to long, but missus is forcing me to go to the gym more now :( :( :(....i'm starting to look like Udi :D :D :D

If i get another plough from Spalding i'll cut it up :) :)

you to,blimey what is up with these birds,