MF 1200/4880/4900. Danish contractor

ksp

Wow! Thanks for the link mate, that is an incredible sight and very good to see someone still keeping these big beasties on the go.......

Incredible sight indeed, but you don't have to go to Denmark to see a few of these working. Andrew Cameron of Letton Court , Hereford, runs four of the 4840/4880's on his farm. Super tractors ,and the four probably cost him less than one new 200hp tractor would.

Indeed.. it's certainly been in CMFE I'm sure of that... not keen on the strange front bull bar assembly he puts on them all mind you... be the first thing I removed if I had one of them.

Notice that 4880 is Mainland European spec with the mudguard kit... the 1200 had 100 series mudguards.. never seen a 1250 with mudguards.. I wonder what they'd have used for that (MF1200 is a 185 backend.. MF1250 is a 595 backend)

Indeed.. it's certainly been in CMFE I'm sure of that... not keen on the strange front bull bar assembly he puts on them all mind you... be the first thing I removed if I had one of them.

The're working tractors Marky, worth protecting the front end , even if the bars are not the prettiest.

• 3 weeks later...