ROS 2012

AJH

farm toy dealers i would reccon, will be a new limited edition of 1500! made by Ros, different from the limited edition of 100 that was already made!

In what way will this new edition be different? Will it be a cheaper edition?

Does anyone know when these harvesters will be released? Thanks.

the first RA3060 was produced by PDmodel, whom also have produced the Equaterre models and has some very detailed pieces that will probably not be as detailed on the ROS version. The Ros version will not be a replica of, it will be newly made from scratch! (and due to higher numbers most likely also quite a bit cheaper, most likely comparable with the Grimme)

there has not yet been given a time, however they have said to produce the ROS RA3060 first while the quattro has been set on hold

Edited by FordTractorCrazy

Some time ago i have buy a R3060 (limitted at 100)in the factory of Dewulf at the person of marketing communications. He said to me that the model Kwatro have made bij ROS and the price gone be at 80-100 Euros. When the Kwatro's are sold they go look what they do with the R3060.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to fairly quiet from Ros so far this year. Anyone know if/when we'll hear more about releases for 2012?

So far there have only been 3 things announced I think - the power harrow, the Schluter Profi and the Deeulf harvester - is that correct?

• 1 month later...

just to answer our agricultural news for 2012

DEWULFR3060

FIAT WINNER F130

DANGREVILLE EPANDEUR

JOSKIN TETRA CAP

NH 8770A double wheels

AQUILA MASCHIIO

KRONE(we can write the exact model)

FIAT 1580 2WD

FIAT 1580 4WD

G170

we also many new models for the construction world and we are planning new models for the beginning of 2013

Krone XDisc

bigx-1100_038.jpg