Gearing up for cotton season

Nice set up mm are your workers all supplied with their own pick up truck as you seem to have a bit of a fleet.

Well, the crew supervisors are supplied w/ a truck. Each truck has at least two workers assigned to it. In some cases, three workers. These trucks are used for corn, cotton, and soybean planting as well as winter wheat harvest. So it takes quite of bit of help during planting and harvest.

mjb1, i've been a member for a while now, and been trying to post. But only since te new addy, have been able to post pics. Glad to be back around you chaps.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

I had ne idea 1/64 offered so much machinery. That set up looks amazing, the pick-ups, semi trailers, yard itself add to a fantastic line up of agri-kit Missy Man (your not going to like being called that are you?!!!  ;)). Really nie photo's, keep'em coming. :)

I had ne idea 1/64 offered so much machinery. That set up looks amazing, the pick-ups, semi trailers, yard itself add to a fantastic line up of agri-kit Missy Man (your not going to like being called that are you?!!!  ;)). Really nie photo's, keep'em coming. :)

HAHAHAHAHA! Very funny, mate. Call me what you want, just don't call me late for supper ;):D.