My Claas Collection

chris.watson

I had 2 Tucano's and kept neither...which I am regretting now...and the Dominator seems very hard to find now as well!

A lovely collection

joe, i picked up dominator 108 at MANNS claas dealers in braintree,essex at the begining of november. call them and speak to kevin in the parts dept, whan i bought mine he said there was 8 models in system. he might still have one. i paid total of £48.

I have all them but not the new Lexion is it worth the money ? feedback appreciated

hi mike, in my opinion it is worth the money, on display it doesnt look out of place against the other leading brand models, it just seems ULTRA FRAGILE. we will always get models that are great in some arreas, but not on others, and i think everyone understands that, it's just that a few little tweeks here and there on this model, as malcy says with the fixed rear axle which could have been modified at point of production at not a great deal of cost.check out malcys axle mod on forum, it looks great. my advice is , if you can afford one, get one. they wont be around for ever. look at my post in rate and review. chris.

I have all them but not the new Lexion is it worth the money ? feedback appreciated

The 770 is €90, or about £75 in real money... and for that I think it is reasonable value. I paid a similar amount for my UH Tucano and Siku Lexion 600s are not far off that price new. Personally I don't think it is any more fragile than a Columbus or Europa from UH - any finely detailed model is going to have many thin and vulnerable parts. After all, you must remember that it is a model not a child's toy.

Yes, it could have an opening grain tank, but the Tuncao hasn't got this feature. It could have a steerable axle as standard, but the Dominator 108 hasn't got one...

I still haven't seen a European 770 on wheels, only the US version on dual fronts, so I'm more sceptical about the wheeled version coming out later on this year, but having got this far collecting 1:32 Claas combines, no doubt I'll get one when they come out! ;)

Buy a 770TT, it's a nice model that might just appreciate in value over time too.

/malc.

Edited by malcy_p

• 2 weeks later...

i think the claas collectors should be rewarded with a 1/32 scale senator or early dominator model. it would sell really well.

Nah, got those... ;) I'd like a 1:32 Claas SF - that would make my set pretty much complete... one representative combine from every Claas range apart from a Claas Compact/Comet/Consul which I can live without. :) Oh, and the Medion and the smaller Dominator 150 which I'd quite like. ;)

/malc.

Nah, got those... ;) I'd like a 1:32 Claas SF - that would make my set pretty much complete... one representative combine from every Claas range apart from a Claas Compact/Comet/Consul which I can live without. :) Oh, and the Medion and the smaller Dominator 150 which I'd quite like. ;)

/malc.

a medion for sure. i drive a medion 310 at work. is the u/h europa not similar to the sf ? Edited by chris.watson

malcy, post some pics on here of your senator, i would love to see it.

There are a couple of threads on here somewhere - try searching for 1:32 claas senator or 1:32 claas dominator 105 - you should find them I think!

Failing that try http://malcp.com/200...ines/Index.html

Anyhoo, here are a couple photos of my Senator and Dominator to keep you going ;)

/m.

post-1591-0-96829600-1328386778_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-69581600-1328386796_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-57515200-1328386806_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-43454100-1328386830_thumb.jp