Barry Picture Test

Barry

Still looks the same size to me Barry..and tell the owner he has a soft front drivers tyre ;D ;D

Seriously why not drop a PM to the senior mod Me Lordie...he is good on that sort of things.

Is it "The Fergie botherer" who is picture Mod!!!

I'll get there

Think I will, Bill, means saving from pictures library to PB and then posting from PB to here, I was seeing if you can miss out doing the PB part!

Touch wood Barry but of late I have found Photobucket to be fairly fast. In addition it is another back up to your photos. Having said that I also keep all my camera SD card's...just in case PB fails and anyway those cards "Scandisc SDHC 8 GB" are usually only around £10 from the likes of Costco

Is it "The Fergie botherer" who is picture Mod!!!

I'll get there

Every one does in the end ...or so they say Barry ;D ;D ...seriously your photo's are getting bigger and better....and well I don't want to wear out my glasses and eyes ;D ;D

Edited by BC

Why not use Photobucket Barry....its free up to a certain limit. After than there is a yearly subscription but it is only something like $ 20 or $ 25. In my opinion much easier to view posts on forums

Just pointing out another option,sorry to intrude. But if an image is already on the internet you can put it on a post simply by copying its URL and putting it between and this works for anything from google images to facebook,though when taking pics from fb do make sure to credit the owner or to ask them!

No idea what the computer is running......I click on an "e" and the internet pops up (think its Windows 7)

Right click on picture, go to properties and copy the URL :)

That would be Internet Explorer,the less favored browser amongst web surfers but still,it does the job.

Again,just make sure you arent unintentionally nicking pics mate,always make sure to get permissions or give credit :)

That would be Internet Explorer,the less favored browser amongst web surfers but still,it does the job.

Again,just make sure you arent unintentionally nicking pics mate,always make sure to get permissions or give credit :)

Right, i'm off to your website to nick some pics :D:P