My Friend "fish Breath"

Anyone know if this guy from Sweden I think his name was peter, I called him fish breath or sardine breath...is still around? He was a nice chap and I think he rode a motorbike???? Im sure he is missing my company and in need of my warm respectful personality........... ;)

And another guy who lived in Holland and made my John Deere on row crops...right proper gent and nice guy.. I plan to put my John Deere in my "will" for Sean Pullover since he appreciates fine equipment and Im sure would want something to remember me by.... ^-^

Markys in my will already, he gets my favorite ppppppppptttttwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ::)

Peter is still around.. changed his name in ehhhh... MPR models on here, is around not enough though! met him at the Spalding show twice i think, and also at the Zwolle show, definately a nice chap who appreciates some humor unlike ppppppppttttttwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

I'll bet Sean will be thrilled with something green in his collection, bet his face will turn red like the rest of his collection ;D

hmm.. know quite a few Dutch green lovers, but i can think of only one who might have done that "Ziko" ? there is also Ronnie or Johnny? who are fine peops that know how to customize models...

good to see you still being as.... (ohhh wait, not allowed anymore to say random...) "normal" as you can expect. Must be all the heat and sand cooking your brains >:D:-*:-*

Rick I simply cannot accept your kind offer of a ppppwwwtttthhhh .. Your generosity is simply overwhelming .. Are all your fellow American cousins as generous I wonder .. ? .. Thinking about it.. What did happen to old timmy beetroot ?

Anyway.. As polite as us British are I cannot leave this post without returning the compliment.. And so, on behalf of myself, my fellow moderators, friends and colleagues.. Oh.. And the queen of England too......

Pwwwwwwwttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhh

Now Wil, steady on old chap, your startin to sound like the daft chaps in blighty or Lime Juicer land.....they have never understood my deep sense of responsibilty to be a role model... ;) I have a very "soapviscated" < (Sean's Spelling) code of respect.....Something like "Uncle Bill" up north, but not as cranky as him ::) As far as Marky forget it, a chap who has to put mirrors on his spec just to see around his nose is not someone with much "soapviscation". Which, by the way is Devon Speak, for "Hello my name is Sean"....

Now I must be off, it's time to rake the sand..... :-

Now Wil, steady on old chap, your startin to sound like the daft chaps in blighty or Lime Juicer land.....they have never understood my deep sense of responsibilty to be a role model... ;) I have a very "soapviscated" < (Sean's Spelling) code of respect.....Something like "Uncle Bill" up north, but not as cranky as him ::) As far as Marky forget it, a chap who has to put mirrors on his spec just to see around his nose is not someone with much "soapviscation". Which, by the way is Devon Speak, for "Hello my name is Sean"....

Now I must be off, it's time to rake the sand..... :-

Old? :'( , here i was thinking i was still youthfull compared to some other folks on here (you can fill in that part, i would guess ;) )

Daft.... : i am clearly tooooooo much on here and it seems to rub off... ,

now i do sometimes meet up with these "gents" that live on that small rock in the north sea and i also ended up fairly often in the land of Pizzahut, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's & Subway to name a few american nation based food establishments...

Which is why I can say as an outsider that the "soapfishtication" level is pretty much the same.. the English must be yanks with a slight difference in pronounciation of most words and such.. the intelligence level... ehhh , i'll leave that up to you to judge >:D:laugh:

maybe you should sweep up that sand, send it over to Marky, Sean and company so they can built a road to connect england to mainland europe.. then we might be able to soapfishticate them a tad bit more :-*

<--- Ford crazy...and crazy in general according to some folks ;)

my skills regretfully are not into the customizing part of this hobby... but i am the chap of the County collection you mad(k)e a piece of for TTT ...

Oh yes remember that article.........

• 3 weeks later...