Marky's 'Guess the purpose' competition

Lord Ferguson

Pants! If it is the same one I saw on a lowloader parked next to me on Tuesday evening, I knew the answer too! It's a Rolland build isn't it? Looked on when I saw it so I asked "Drive" what it was. He never mentioned tracks though, Richard Larrington anything to do with that part, Mark?

Pants! If it is the same one I saw on a lowloader parked next to me on Tuesday evening, I knew the answer too! It's a Rolland build isn't it? Looked on when I saw it so I asked "Drive" what it was. He never mentioned tracks though, Richard Larrington anything to do with that part, Mark?

It is indeed a Rolland mate.. not sure on the tracks but I'll find out.. I'm hoping to get some ictures when it's all fitted up (assuming it will be done by my local dealers)

Transporting those waste cages/thingies (have no idea what they are called) that your various waste products are chuted into.

It's been guessed correctly by Will Auntie Sue.. he's now young FTF'r of the month

It is indeed a Rolland mate.. not sure on the tracks but I'll find out.. I'm hoping to get some ictures when it's all fitted up (assuming it will be done by my local dealers)

It's been guessed correctly by Will Auntie Sue.. he's now young FTF'r of the month

I thought your reply was being sarcastic! Sorry :- and well done Will

I thought your reply was being sarcastic! Sorry :- and well done Will

NEVER to a lady Auntie Sue... especially one of our most hugely respected ladies of the forum :-*

Antarctica?? How did you get involved in that?

Not me Chris... it's my local dealers mate.. they have long been a suppler of the British Antarctic Survey team who are actually based here in Cambridge

NEVER to a lady Auntie Sue... especially one of our most hugely respected ladies of the forum :-*

Aww, shucks. You say the most wonderful things :angel: . I thought your reply to Will was being sarcastic - the one about Antarctica - not the one to my post.