not a convo really,this 5480 and the mf 8690 in my opinion are the only masseys where everything is right and you dont have to alter the wheels or the colour of the wheels,infact change anything,all i have done is popped a driver in the cab

post-1769-0-20518100-1333800314_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-65021700-1333800323_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-77128900-1333800336_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

Near-perfect UH 1:32 models do you reckon then Paul?

im sure chris other people will disagree with me,but the 5480 and 8690 are spot on in my opinion,dont have to change anything,unlike the 7499,wheel colour incorrect,no flaired rear mudguards,infact i have yet to see a 7400 series with narrow rear mudguards,the tier 3 series i mean,6475,all wrong colour on the wheels,the 6475 does not have a door handle or bar,the red one is a copy of the orange one, i think that is because the orange version, based on the highway version ,or the council version as i call it,only has one door,bor reckons the mf 590 wheels are to far back,the 3080 had wrong wheel centres,so not many uh mf releases are right,will have to see what the new releases of 390,690,2620,2640 and 6290 are like,its nothing major,but something you shouldnt have to do to these models,also their massey activa combine is spot on as well Edited by paulali

im sure chris other people will disagree with me,but the 5480 and 8690 are spot on in my opinion,dont have to change anything,unlike the 7499,wheel colour incorrect,no flaired rear mudguards,infact i have yet to see a 7400 series with narrow rear mudguards,the tier 3 series i mean,6475,all wrong colour on the wheels,the 6475 does not have a door handle or bar,the red one is a copy of the orange one, i think that is because the orange version, based on the highway version ,or the council version as i call it,only has one door,bor reckons the mf 590 wheels are to far back,the 3080 had wrong wheel centres,so not many uh mf releases are right,will have to see what the new releases of 390,690,2620,2640 and 6290 are like,its nothing major,but something you shouldnt have to do to these models,also their massey activa combine is spot on as well

keeps you from being bored, putting them right paul. never knew that about the 6475 door handle.

What do you reckon on the 135/135 industrial? I was thinking of buying one but not so sure now...

i am no expert chris,but i do remember lord fergy saying the seat was wrong on the 135,i think it was a 10+ part fitted to the model,apart from that im not sure,i only fitted square top mudguards to mine because i prefer them and am going to fit a flexi cab,the industrial 135 i have no idea mate