What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

What area Tris?

Southwick in Wiltshire was where I saw the chopper. I get around Wiltshire, Somerset and North SOmerset Luke. It's when I am around Somerset in Marcus territory when I see the most machinery about.

Ah thanks, make sure you have the camera next time Tris  ;) Every time in around illminster area I always see machinery too, I wonder why Marcus gets it all?  :-\

What takes you to Ilminster??  :)

Got family in Bridgwater, and often drive home an alternative route as aposed to the motorway, mind you I saw some nice tattie planting kit on the motorway last time.

Thats MJB1 country mate, keep an eye out for an evil looking MilkLink driver. Thats whis Missus' words not mine.  ;)

A Massey 590 carting stones again......

What I did get pics of was a John Deere 7920 with Jones Engineering Bed-Former. Pics will be posted asap...... ;)

surely broke down this time (this is not an offence against deere just there 7920 deere are normaly very reliable machines so dont start on insults ricky) :D :D

MF 4345 with post banger banging in posts for raspery trees,

MF 7480 shifting bales

MF 6485 with a artic trailer of strawberrys

MF 6455 with loader shiting polytunnel piping

Manitou MLT 527 with bale trailer on back

surely broke down this time (this is not an offence against deere just there 7920 deere are normaly very reliable machines so dont start on insults ricky) :D :D

MF 4345 with post banger banging in posts for raspery trees,

MF 7480 shifting bales

MF 6485 with a artic trailer of strawberrys

MF 6455 with loader Pooing polytunnel piping

Manitou MLT 527 with bale trailer on back

Nope. Was working fine...... ;)

And I don't mean Marcus  :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

When he told me about Beefsteak I had no idea what he was going on about untill the other week. Got up in his cab and saw this little cuddly wuddly cow on the dash, awwww, sweet!!!

Saw a JD3050 returning to his farm with a power harrow on the back. Not sure what it was, maybe an old Kverneland.

JD 8120 sunflower tillage train

JD 8410 sub soiling

JD 7810 vaderstad drill

(all had rear dauls)

All working in the one paddock drilling winter wheat.Was fair few sounds coming over the hedge with them 3 kermits giving the paddock a shake up.

Manitou MLT 629 with a post banger on the front

Shouldn't mind mounting our Parmeter on the front of me merlo, because you would be able to push it in everywhere, and move along a straight run on crab steer :) :)