What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

just for us who cant always get photos all the time when out!

on way home from site yesterday, saw 2 nice MF's. older 6000 series i think, planting potatoes 'old ish' style with a guy on the back checking them i guess??

• Like 1

nearly done now mate,hell of a size place,all you will see is brick walls now,

i did get my van stuck in there before xmas though so can claim i was the onnly person to drive a transit through the new h&m shop

:D :D :D :D :D...best way to shop there sometimes! :D::) ::)::) ::)

You should have seen the groundworks for the new B&***** at Cribbs Causway FB before they got the steelwork up. I don't ever understand how there can be so many excavator booms swinging around without ever clouting eachother. All I saw was 360's, JCB 3CX's and dumpers on the UK's longest contra-flow on the M5 south from j18 - j19.

You should have seen the groundworks for the new B&***** at Cribbs Causway FB before they got the steelwork up. I don't ever understand how there can be so many excavator booms swinging around without ever clouting eachother. All I saw was 360's, JCB 3CX's and dumpers on the UK's longest contra-flow on the M5 south from j18 - j19.

yeah pased that on wednesday, always have a look. Usually go get some petrol from Morrisons on the way home  ;) ;) :)

I had Portbury - Avonmouth x5. Its daft, 1hr to drive up there, 1 hour to drive back leaving 9 hours to do 5 loads. They only take an hour and a quarter each!!

Tell a lie, they are lifting tatties near me, the only field for miles around. Not sure of the machinery as I always see them between 6 and 6.30am when it's dark. They just do a few runs each morning. There is 6640 there but the rest goes back to the farm wherever it is. Must be renting the field.

Went to the local JD shop this morning, forgot to take the camera!

Horror of horrors they stopped selling Deeres and are now an MF dealer!!!

Some nice stuff there, three Fendts, Loads of JD's and MF's.

Will have to go  back with camera.

So far today;

Massey 6480 and muck spreader,

Small new Holland (TL80 size but couldn't make out the model #) out feeding sheep.

Matbro loading grain and 4 or 5 different JD's at a farm near where I have just done a delivery.

Went to the local JD shop this morning, forgot to take the camera!

Horror of horrors they stopped selling Deeres and are now an MF dealer!!!

Some nice stuff there, three Fendts, Loads of JD's and MF's.

Will have to go  back with camera.

hurray another dealer less,it is getting pretty much all mf dealers down here,even the long established cornwall farmers jd dealerships are rumored to be going mf

hurray another dealer less,it is getting pretty much all mf dealers down here,even the long established cornwall farmers jd dealerships are rumored to be going mf

i was gonna say the same!!!

just saw 3 fastracs going through Cambridge city centre!  :D :D

i was gonna say the same!!!

just saw 3 fastracs going through Cambridge city centre!  :D :D

And I was going back to photgraph all the MF's for you FBI - No chance after a colourist comment like that! :D :D

And I was going back to photgraph all the MF's for you FBI - No chance after a colourist comment like that! :D :D

aw go on bgu we were only kidding,

does seem mf are pushing big time,the cornwall farmers yards have been jd as long as i have lived down here,so if they are changing its gonna leave a hole in the market for someone

I will try and go back for some piccies.

Can "colourist" be the word of the week please.

Andy I would like to say how quick and page not displayed free the forum is today! Thanks. 8) 8)

you know you have to now!!  ;D ;D ;D

Erm wasnt a bad day really first time seen a few machines in a while no big ones though was MF 6150 ploughing (4 furrow rabe raven), NH something vineyard model spraying rasperrys, MF 6480 with loader and flatbed, MF 4255 HV with front linkage, MF 550 going to dealers, MF 7480 going at some pace down the A4

Guest Fendt pwr

Good idea for a topic FB.

Not much out working today.

1 JD 3350 4wd working down some ploughed land

1 JD 3350 2wd moving an irrigation drum in a paddock of beans