the black looks good , but i agree with andy the yellow doesnt go markduck did an excellent stealth deere on the presition 8530 with black rims , looked great and bor has done a 3350 with silver rims which also looks great there are pictures of both on the forum , keep up the good work

well it was an old playworn jd and i had just bought primer and found some black spary paint so i gave it a go also did a silver one a while ago ;)

as i said gregor good work,im just not into these black jd's or black or other colours of other makes of tractor,only my opinion,keep at it gregor

well i have to say this is my sort of thing i like it alot ,lets face it we all have a self full of green john deere tractors at home ;) ;) the yellow rims will look ok once you have the jd decals back on it ,or the other way is silver rims with a silver decal just like what the others have said ,,,i have a wiking jd on the burner as we speek ,,going to be black,,hell i might even paint it pink yet ,,,,i can help you with both ,silver of yellow decals no problem ,,,hear is a one i did a few years back excuse the massive beacons ::) ,

post-2632-0-31922300-1335382396_thumb.jp

Nice paint job Gregor, I would agree with others though that the wheels need to be a different colour.

Well done, looks like you have managed to get a very nice finish there :)

im going to paint the wheels silver Brian ;) only reason there yellow is because i hadent decided what colour to paint them.

I think a black Deere looks rancid, but having said that you have done a great job on spraying it and as you say it was play worn so you have given it a new lease of life looks new and shiny again, will look good when the wheels are done up in silver and some nice convo decals are added.