fendt 718 cropmech version

another convo i have done before,uh fendt 820 with siku fendt 718 wheels and tyres fitted,just waiting for 718 bonnet decals and the companys (cropmech) decals from henri walker,i have the glass out of the cab as i like to put in a driver,on removing the cab a lot of the black paint flaked off,i have heard of this happening on uh models,but the first time its happened to me,so a bit of touching up on the cab tomorrow,not a very good picture of the real one as it does not show off the companys name or telephone number,but it is the only picture i have of the 718

post-1769-0-09501900-1336147886_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-50973300-1336147961_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-01778200-1336147972_thumb.jp

looks bang tidy Paul and the real one is on wide rear tyres,they must be 710's.You will have to have a steady hand to paint the black back on the cab :of

will check the real tyre size when im up there next,painting the cab shouldnt be to bad with the glaas out,hope not any way!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...