as well as my job on the farm, i also spend some time, when the farm is'nt as busy ,at the cargo center at stansted airport,where i work on 747 and md11 aircraft.if anyone would like to see some of what i do and put a weathered face to my name on here, tune in to QUEST channel on free view and sky on tuesday at 10pm. the programme is called COUNTDOWN TO COLLISION. you will see me at the very begining talking about the schedule and at various points through the 1 hour episode. it went out last thursday at 9pm, this is a repeat. i did get a mention about farming, see if you can spot it.

as well as my job on the farm, i also spend some time, when the farm is'nt as busy ,at the cargo center at stansted airport,where i work on 747 and md11 aircraft.if anyone would like to see some of what i do and put a weathered face to my name on here, tune in to QUEST channel on free view and sky on tuesday at 10pm. the programme is called COUNTDOWN TO COLLISION. you will see me at the very begining talking about the schedule and at various points through the 1 hour episode. it went out last thursday at 9pm, this is a repeat. i did get a mention about farming, see if you can spot it.

That sounds a bit grim, not some sort of Panorama-style documentary on airline safety is it Chris?

That sounds a bit grim, not some sort of Panorama-style documentary on airline safety is it Chris?

not a grim pannorama style programme, it just shows how a lot of different people doing different jobs all make the cargo operation at stansted come together. it shows how i build freight,[a 200k merc on this occasion] load it and push the plane out with a tug at the end.

Well you certainly have a face suited for radio Chris, can see why they put it on after the 9pm watershed now :P :ha ha!: :ha ha!: ;)

I always find it interesting to watch programs like this though just to see what happens in airports. on planes and the like

Well you certainly have a face suited for radio Chris, can see why they put it on after the 9pm watershed now :P :ha ha!: :ha ha!: ;)

I always find it interesting to watch programs like this though just to see what happens in airports. on planes and the like

thanks for the kind comments about me gav, my missus said i have a face for crimewatch!!

I should have added to my previous post that if anyone on here would say that sort of thing it would have been Barry, he's just plain mean and nasty at times :ph34r:>:D;D ;D

With a missus like that you don't need enemies Chris ;D ;D

In all seriousness though its interesting to see whats involved in the loading and unloading of carg planes and the inner workings of them :)

With a missus like that you don't need enemies Chris ;D ;D

In all seriousness though its interesting to see whats involved in the loading and unloading of carg planes and the inner workings of them :)

glad your enjoying it lads.i love the banter!!