international b47 baler

this one is going to be 1/32 mate i started with a britains new hollland 376. that way i would get the scale better is im not good with a tape hope to get pics on later of my progress already 4 hours spent but maybe im slow.

your not slow Fred you have a few more hours at it.i have a few sq balers done and have started another there is alot of work in them

thers a lot of work indeed brendan heres my progress so far.SOME OF IT IS A BIT ROUGH BUT WILL COME WITH SOME SANDING

post up some pics of your balers brendon

there on me website in the gallery and displays.Its coming along nicely with you, wait tll you get doing the KNOTTERS there a killer :)

right brendon your scareing me now. i just spent 3 hours again tonight . ive started the real now just need a phew more bans and tins made to finish it a sure 3 more hours tomorrow night shoukld sort it ha ha!

All them hours are worth it . hope she will be ready for work this week ,till we get a look at it

my progress from lastnight brendon what u use for making the knoters as this is my first buld a bit of knowlage would be great

the real nearly finished just more bans and tines and its done

i didnt do them the cover over them sorted that out.

now nearly finished got some paint on tonight. thanks brendon for the advice now look much better

Your welcome Fred it thoese little bits that make the difference . looking very well now all ya want now is a tractor, 2 bales of blue redsetter twine and the weather :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived