What did you see today that made you laugh?

Well we washed the vans today because the Race For Britain meant Highbidge was closed off and deliveries were cancelled. So I donned my flourescent waterproofs and merrily went about scrubbing... but couldn't understand why the guys kept laughing at me and one even sprayed me with the pressure washer ???

I then found out someone had drawn a very rude smiley on the seat of my waterproof trousers >:(

;D

This Post from Will  :D :D :D :D

Bl*dy silly title............well its like this..........today I've been doing what I was going to get up to today, but now I've done it, its what I've been doing and not what I was going to do............is this the right section to put this in.

Today.......what I've been doing is what really pleased me today, because yesterday it was what really annoyed me today, and I was going to do it today. What made me sad today was getting rid of something I've had for years.......an' before you say it Tris, I aint got Herpes. It had to go and wasn't up for general discussion.

As this week is vacation time and I'm away for a while from work, I decided to sort out my garage and get rid of the scrap. This left me with a motor bike dilemma do I scrap my old Suzuki or keep it. It had to go, along with a couple of old engines, one from my Daimler I restored many years ago as well as lawnmowers, bikes, batteries, car doors, roof racks and a gearbox etc, etc. (P.S......that isn't text talk..........it means etcetera, or, and so on.  )................

Bl*dy silly title............well its like this..........today I've been doing what I was going to get up to today, but now I've done it, its what I've been doing and not what I was going to do............is this the right section to put this in.

Today.......what I've been doing is what really pleased me today, because yesterday it was what really annoyed me today, and I was going to do it today. What made me sad today was getting rid of something I've had for years.......an' before you say it Tris, I aint got Herpes. It had to go and wasn't up for general discussion.

As this week is vacation time and I'm away for a while from work, I decided to sort out my garage and get rid of the scrap. This left me with a motor bike dilemma do I scrap my old Suzuki or keep it. It had to go, along with a couple of old engines, one from my Daimler I restored many years ago as well as lawnmowers, bikes, batteries, car doors, roof racks and a gearbox etc, etc. (P.S......that isn't text talk..........it means etcetera, or, and so on.  )................

Ha nice one will

Glad it made you laugh................have you seen the one about the free items I received, the saga of the watches. When you read it, say it to yourself in your best Hong Kong Chinese accent. That was a really mad situation, and might make you chuckle yet again.  ;):D

Well..........it made me smile, more than laugh. Today, in the middle of my holiday I got called in to work to cover for a driver who didn't have time to finish his days work. I did the petrol round today and was sat at the traffic lights by Eastbourne railway station. Two gorgeous and quite sophisticated looking twenty something girls walked across in front of me. Both were wearing flimsy little mini skirts which they were having to hold down as the wind kept blowing them up. I sat there smiling at them, and  when they looked up at me they smiled back.  8)  I watched them walk across in front of me and start walking down the road ahead of me. One looked round and saw me still watching, so she smiled at me and very kindly pulled the back of her friends skirt up.............little darling. Oh lucky me.........I wasn't expecting that, but it sure did make my day. Lovely legs, pretty girls  :-* with a naughty sense of humour, aaand sunshine, what more could a man want.  ;):)

Well it was last night to be honest so maybe we need a new topic "what made you laugh yesterday::) ::)::)  Anyway in the pub last yesterday afternoon working seen one of my mates and his dad baling and wrapping so i walked out and they pulled up started talking then his old man went on wrapping and the field's a a slope and while trying to pick a bale up with the wrapper it fell of and took off across the field towards the road with the pub the other-side so my mate jumped out his cab and took of down across the field  :D :D :D :D :D it picked up some speed so he run straight past it before he got squashed and it hit a telegraph pole  :D :D :D::) ::)