What did you see today that made you laugh?

One of the girls from the office... she walked through the flaps (curtain stripping) in the warehouse doorway and got a BIG black blob of grease on her nose from the forklift mast - right smack in the middle - looked like a dalmation white face... big black nose  :D :D

That was yesterday if I'm honest...

Oh yer and Doc when he first got up this morning - I nearly fell off the ladder  ;D

A proper Wurzel looking farmer trying to detatch his wedding tackle from a barbwire fence. We have all been there, one leg on the ground, the other not quite able to reach the other side and you crotch well and truelly snagged. Had to laugh!! :D

A proper Wurzel looking farmer trying to detatch his wedding tackle from a barbwire fence. We have all been there, one leg on the ground, the other not quite able to reach the other side and you crotch well and truelly snagged. Had to laugh!! :D

Crushed nuts Grandad....  ::)

no thanks I'll just have the icecream  ;D

my other half trying to put a draw together on her parents new bedroom furniture,pressing down on the front to get the dowles in,and it went a bit pear shaped,she went down right on her face,all she could do is laugh,which set me off to,didn't hurt her self by the way