Are you going to put transfers or decals on the bonnet Gregor :huh:

I wonder if anyone will attempt one in Renault Blue...I think Joal did a model of this one the 155-65 :huh:

P1010665.jpg

yes bill i will be ordering stickers from convo for all the models iv painted to save on the postage, the blue does look smart and i have a spare joal fastrac ;D ;D

I saw a boxed one for sale at the Fraserburgh rally last year for £ 4 and was tempted to buy it but did not Gregor since it was not badged Britain's ;D ;D ...when I later found Stuart and took him to the stall it was gone...but hey ho I'm sure there will be others. He likes models but doesn't really have the time to take to bits and spray ...but I'm sure he could if he wanted to ;D ;D

haha was doing a massey the other day and it went wrong so i threw out the door in a rage :- and was putting togeather a fendt that wasnt that good today and it was being a right pain and with the weather being so hot i got annoyed and threw it out the door but if everything goes well i can make a pretty good job of painting ;)

yes bill i will be ordering stickers from convo for all the models iv painted to save on the postage, the blue does look smart and i have a spare joal fastrac ;D ;D

You would need a front winch and the chrome stack as well as the front snow plough Gregor ;D ;D