MAP 2012

alf aphid

i couldn't !

good point though, does anyone know what kind of quality these are? it seems strangely that they use prototype photos on their website that dont look great. they seem to vary between superb and rubbish which is some difference when spending that money!

We saw some of the 68/910's they did at zwolle and 3 of us were shocked at the paint finish on them , however people who bought them and the other jd's they have done ,3000's , say the paints perfect ????? Could just be the ones we saw were the prototypes who knows. I know Udimore on here has a few of the 6000 and 3000's for sale so maybe he can give us a better view on them

We saw some of the 68/910's they did at zwolle and 3 of us were shocked at the paint finish on them , however people who bought them and the other jd's they have done ,3000's , say the paints perfect ????? Could just be the ones we saw were the prototypes who knows. I know Udimore on here has a few of the 6000 and 3000's for sale so maybe he can give us a better view on them

Yes I've never had a dodgy paint job Chubs, the finish has always matched the quality of the tractors. I would recommend them to any collector if they could ever afford them.

I did have a customer who sent me an email requesting my views on the paintwork as they had seen the same finish at zwolle. It really does surprise me as the quality is what makes them so popular.

the 2 we saw at zwolle were shockers mate, puddles of yellow in the wheel rims, pasty looking green sections, but they could well have been rush job prototypes at the end of the day. others i have seen have been fine, last zwolle for instance, so certainly not knocking them, well worth the money going by the detail on them