Belarus UMZ-M6

I bought it on Ebay, but you can find it by online sellers also, it is nog cheap, but i think a reasable price, because the details and accurancy of the model! Unfortunately it is scale 1:35, but i do want the kit anyway! It is a spectaculair model and i do not know anyone who also have this model.

I was thinking of building it myself, but i'm not a experience builder and i was being told it is a very hard to build model, luckely i met a experience builder who offered to build it for me!!

Edited by Stigter

When it's finished it will be in a display box, not in my regular collection, but as a very special model in de living-room instead of the loft!

@FordTractorCrazy,

That's the one!

When you are interested in reading the buildingreview in your own languages you can hit the google translate button on the bottum of the page!

I'm sorry for my por Englisch, but i try!

Edited by Stigter

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...