Royal Highland Show 21st - 24th june

mr softie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well bill what a day for day one the worst day in the highland show that ive been attending over the last 28 years even the burger vans did nothing, met a few members whilst out shopping first thing this morning

james the car park resembles the battle of the somme, some of the stands are turning the same way and others have machinery in their own personal swimming pools, have taken a few photo`s today and will get some more tomorrow but will be limited due to the weather

james the car park resembles the battle of the somme, some of the stands are turning the same way and others have machinery in their own personal swimming pools, have taken a few photo`s today and will get some more tomorrow but will be limited due to the weather

I can image the scene Brian but I look forward to seeing what photos you got.

were are pictures Bob? come on ::)

Olly why would you think I took pictures :) 2 right I did I was Flat out ha ha!

Here we go just a few of the Rain and Water.

123-1.jpg

Natalie standing in it.

121.jpg

Now for the car park I would hate to have a car in it there was now way you were getting out with out some help

127.jpg

125.jpg

bob you should have said hello and that puddle was bigger in the morning before they sucked it out with a tanker then the thunder storm replaced it, will upload the photos to pb later and hopefully get them on tomorrow