Deutz DX 6.31 cab rails

robbo

I have just unpacked my Weise Deutz DX 6.31 and I can't make up my mind whether or not the cab grab rails are supposed to be attached at the top near the mirrors.

There was the usual elastic band holding the mirrors in place but it was also squeezing the grab rails and I can't tell if it has snapped them off.

Does anyone know the answer?

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

There's a good review of one here Mike http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/showthread.php/13030-Deutz-Fahr-Agrostar-DX-6.31 no one has mentioned anything about the hand rails,one bloke reckons the rear tyres are a little too narrow,and another reckons the interior is slightly wrong but nothing said about the rails,it does look in the pictures that there is no connection between the two ???

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe and paulali, I guess that answers that one then, on the model version the gap is supposed to be there ;D ;D ;) ;) even though it is connected on the real tractor