Brand name of Auto in Inspector Lewis series

This is it very nice looking car.....Thanks and I assume price range would be 18,000 to 25,000 pounds? ???? It looks as nice as my Avalon..........

This car is sold in the US, at least in hatchback form, as the Buick Regal. The picture is a four door version, the 5 door is much more practical. There is also a touring model, or Station wagon which is pretty big inside as well. The start about £20k and go right upto about £35k for the twin turbo V6 4WD model which all the Police forces in the UK are starting to use an Interceptor car, as they are seriously quick.

Vauxhall had a few dark years recently with crap cars and poor reliability but these are really, really well screwed together cars and they are great to drive and look well. I had a 160hp diesel engined 'Elite' model, it could do 90mph all day and still returned more than 50 to the gallon in the 68000 miles I did in it. And mine was an early model and never had anything other than routine servicing. To say that I loved the 'sig was an understatement, I was unsure about it at first but it was the only car I have ever been able to jump in and drive 8 hours non stop without feeling tired, as i drive in Europe quite a lot so big trips are a regular for me.

Unlike the Audi A6 which replaced it earlier this year, which had to be recovered from the M1 with only 300 miles on the clock, and had a diagnostic fault that has never been fixed, despite having a new ECU, engine wiring harness and cylinder head. Hopefully a full refund is forthcoming...

post-2344-0-46306000-1348044297_thumb.jp

post-2344-0-39675300-1348044316_thumb.jp

Edited by dalethecaptain